Anchored by Jake Tapper, The Lead airs at 4 p.m. ET on CNN.
We've moved! Come join us at our new show page.
Wednesday marks the first anniversary of the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. One woman still looking for answers about that deadly night is Pat Smith. Her son Sean Smith, a State Department information officer, was one of four Americans killed during the attack.
"I was hoping to have relief by now but, so far it hasn't happened," said Smith.
Asked what it is she is looking for, Smith said she wants answers, and she wants someone to take responsibility for the attacks, namely former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
"I am so afraid that nobody has come up to take responsibility for what Hillary did, that she will become president, and more of our people will be murdered and thrown to the dogs because nothing has happened," said Smith.
For more of our interview with Pat Smith, click on the video above.