Anchored by Jake Tapper, The Lead airs at 4 p.m. ET on CNN.
We've moved! Come join us at our new show page.
The Lead starts today, Monday, March 18th at 4 p.m. ET.
1) We've got a great line-up of guests for our debut show: Stephen Colbert, Lebron James, and Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
2) It's not your typical Washington, D.C. show - sure we've got politics, but we will also cover the most important topics at the 4 p.m. hour: world stories, national, business, sports, and pop culture.
3) You could be on the show - watch for the #YOU'RE IT segment, submit your response, and your tweet could be on-air.
4) The Lead looks into under reported stories in our segment The Buried Lead - bringing buried stories to the forefront.
5) Jake Tapper will speed-sketch a political cartoon on-air, while simultaneously texting, tweeting, and emailing news. Just kidding - but he could, because he's that good.
Notify me of new comments via email.
The Lead with Jake Tapper draws not only on Tapper’s deep knowledge of politics and national issues, but also seeks to examine and advance stories across a wide range of topics that demonstrate his own curiosities and interests. Compelling headlines come from around the country and the globe, from politics to money, sports to popular culture, based on news drivers of the day.
The Lead with Jake Tapper airs weekdays at 4 p.m. ET.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 134 other followers